Mules football is scheduled to host walk-on tryouts for those interested in joining the team Wednesday at the Multipurpose Building. Registration opens at 9:30 a.m. with skills tests following at 10 a.m.
Those interested in participating must have the following materials prepared:
1. Complete the Registration Form
2. Must have had a physical within the last six months and present the form (High School prospects may use a physical that was approved by their high school for participation in athletics during the current year)
3. Must have an insurance card or copy of insurance card with you
4. Must sign an Assumption of Risk Form
5. Must sign a sickle cell waiver form or have proof of a negative test.
**If you do not provide all of the proper paperwork you will NOT be allowed to test**
**If under 18, ALL forms must be signed by a Parent or Guardian**
The tryouts are open to anyone that meets any of the following criteria: high school seniors, two-year college prospects, four-year college prospects (only with written permission to contact obtained from prospects institution prior to the try out) and UCM students (must be a full-time student).
- Participants will be tested in the following areas:
* 40-yd dash
* Pro agility
* Vertical jump
* Broad jump
* Position drills
**All testing will be indoors, no football cleats needed. Track spikes will be allowed
**Kicker, Punters, and Long Snappers will have the opportunity to kick and snap outdoors in the stadium
For more information contact Assistant Coach, Kyle Westphal at 660-543-4486 or email at email@example.com.